Here are our Top Five Home Remedies to avoid Kamar Dard:
Ginger is used to cure vomiting but it is also helpful to cure Backache. Daily use of ginger paste and juice will provide you relief from back pain.
- Apply some ginger paste on the affected area, followed by Eucalyptus oil.
- Cut 4 to 6 thin slices of fresh ginger root and put them in one and one-half cups of water. Simmer and boil it on low heat for 10 to 15 minutes. Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature and strain it. Add honey and then drink it. You can drink this ginger tea two or three times a day for a few days or until you see improvement.
- You can also make an herbal tea with one-half teaspoon of black pepper corns, one-half teaspoon of cloves and one teaspoon of ginger powder.
2. Basil Leaves
Basil leavus help to rescue you when you are suffering from Backache.
1. Add 8 to 10 basil leaves to one cup of water and boil it until the water evaporates to half.
2. Let it cool to room temperature and then add a pinch of salt.
3. For mild pain, drink this concoction once daily; for severe pain, drink it twice daily.
Massaging your back with an herbal oil can help your muscles relax and relieve pain. You can use any herbal oil such as eucalyptus oil, almond oil, olive oil or coconut oil. Heat the oil until warm and massage it gently over the aching area.
Garlic is another way for getting rid of backache.
1. To make garlic oil, heat some coconut oil, mustard oil or sesame oil on low heat and then add 8 to 10 cloves of garlic to it. Fry the garlic until it is brown. Strain the oil and let it cool to room temperature.
2. Massage your back gently with the oil. Leave it on for some time and then take a bath in warm water.
Wheat contains analgesic compounds that can help to minimize the pain.
1. Soak a handful of wheat in water overnight.
2. In the morning, mix in cuscus grass powder and coriander. Then add one cup of milk and boil it for a few minutes until it thickens.
3. Drink the mixture twice daily.
Back Pain Doctor in Lahore, Back Pain Doctor in Faisalabad, Back Pain Doctor in Islamabad, Back Pain Doctor in Rawalpindi, Back Pain Doctor in Karachi, Back Pain Doctor in Hyderabad, Back Pain Doctor in Multan, Back Pain Doctor in Gujranawala, Back Pain Doctor in Peshawar